i plan on popping in here in this little space as often as i can this week, but honestly i have so much going on in my head right now, it may spontaneously combust!
here is what’s coming up with Allora Handmade:
1. photoshoot this friday! thanks to all who have submitted their photos to be considered. we’ve been overwhelmed with your applications and it is going to be sooooo tough to choose. if you haven’t found the courage to email me just yet, you have one more day! i will be making decisions and notifying all prospective models tomorrow afternoon. so send it in! email@example.com
2. we are leaving this weekend to head to my in-laws for the week. since meeting clint, last year was the first time we were not in wyoming on the 4th of july, so back to tradition it is. i’m looking forward to spending the week with family (the boys are out of their mind excited!) and also crossing my fingers i can get a lot of work done while i’m there. and maybe relax a little. maybe. my shop will be temporarily closed since i will be unable to ship while i’m there, but don’t worry– i’ll be back before you know it!
3. i have 2 shows coming up in july that i’m really excited for and working round the clock to build up inventory for :
first, on july 14-15 i will be at unique LA!!
unique LA is a really big show (over 300 vendors!) that i’ve never been to before, so i’m really excited to see how we do. if you’re in the area, check it out! 11 am to 6 pm at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica.
the following weekend, i’ll be in long beach for this awesome event:
sarah from little penelope lane is possibly one of my favorite people. she has a heart of gold and is seriously talented too! all proceeds from the boutique will go to the ms. wheelchair california foundation. stop by and say hi and shop for a good cause!
4. we are moving. again. we decided to make a move closer to clint’s work so he can be home as much as possible. we are really excited, but the thought of moving again gives me hives. we have about 6 more weeks until the big day, and i think i should probably get started packing, de-junking, etc., but when? no.time. (insert panic attack)
6. it’s summer!!! museum trips, beach days, craft days… trying our best to keep these monkeys entertained and make some good summer memories!!
so there you have it. i must admit, i feel a little better even putting that out there. it made a little space in my brain:)
send me good jujus so i make it through the next month alive? ‘preciate it!
p.s. i guest posted today over at life rearranged about what the baby books don’t tell you. jeannett is about to give birth to baby #4, go see my thoughts about what becoming a mom meant to me!