just wanted to give you a few updates on sharlie.
i have just gotten word that shar was admitted to the hospital this afternoon after struggling all week with a cold. a cold is annoying to you or me, but for shar it can turn serious very quickly. please keep her in your prayers?
i am still humbled and grateful for the outpouring of love that we have witnessed for this earth angel. thank you for your goodness!
for those of you still wanting to help, let me remind you of some of the ways you can get involved:
1. visit Sharlie’s Give Forward page and make a donation. there you will find more information about Sharlie and her family. even the smallest donation helps!
2. visit the shop that my sister and I set up: Shop for Sharlie. you can buy patterns, tutorials, printables all for $5 that will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. every last penny goes to Shar.
3. if you will be in the san diego area on november 5th, join us for Air Supply: Filling Lungs with Love – a benefit for Sharlie. there will be food, live and silent auctions, music, and fun for the whole family. come to participate in all the fun, but if you would also like to volunteer or have any items/services to add to the auction, just let me know!
4. leave Sharlie a message of support on her blog (and prepare to be inspired by her courageous words!)
5. of course, keep Sharlie and her family in your prayers. she has told me several times how much lighter her burden feels and that she knows all the prayers offered on her behalf play a huge part in that.
thank you so much for your goodness! now let’s wait for that miracle!